This first quarter has been a record breaking month for our lovely volunteers who gave more of their time than ever before. Our volunteers contributed 232 hours in January and February alone.
We have many dedicated volunteers working hard in all different areas of Alternatives:
- Three specialist clothes and equipment advisors
- Three fully trained Journey advisors supporting clients through baby loss
- Three FPA trained unintended pregnancy advisors
- Six volunteers trained in C-card, chlamydia testing and pregnancy testing
- Five education volunteers attending schools presenting sex and relationships education programmes.
Without the work of these generous people Alternatives could not continue to do the work its doing in our community!
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!
Due to the dedication of our volunteers we are able to offer our services are free of charge.
If you would like to support the work of Alternatives please consider becoming a ‘Friend of Alternatives’.